203 days to go
Thursday, June 02, 2011
Wound up staying up past midnight last night to work. I am happy to report that I was able to bypass the need to snack. Although it was difficult. I kept envisioning all the things that I had in my fridge and what I could do with them. I finally wound up making tea. Nothing like a warm stomach to curb cravings. So there goes my lesson yesterday.
Today I plan on having a 30 minute workout - probably on the stationary bike and taking the pooch out for a long walk. Very happy with my goals so far but I still worry because the first week is usually the easiest for me. Its maintaining momentum that I have a problem with.
Continuing on the lessons I am learning:
1. My body doesn't agree with buffalo burgers
2. If I'm in bed early - I avoid late night snacks
3. I will run for a longer duration of time if I run outdoors versus indoors
4. Setting up a schedule that includes daily dates with myself to ensure that I am giving myself time to workout
5. Use the spark people food tracker - IT REALLY works!
6. Schedule what the latest time that I can have my late night snack
7. Drink hot tea when you are craving a late night snack