204 days to go - Got great news from my daughter
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Today was a great day. My daughter informed me that she will be starting a nursing program in the fall. I am so happy to hear that. I have been so worried and scared for her. I know that we aren't supposed to worry about our kids so much but I worry about my daughter ALL the time. It was quite a relief.
Morning was a little rough but after the news from my daughter I went to the gym and ran 45 minutes. I have to say that in between blogging and making a list of my daily lessons - I feel I am getting a lot out this.
Some updates - I was given some great feedback to start the spark people food tracker. I did that today and it was GREAT. So easy to work with AND it does all the work for you!!!!! My friend Manda_Michelle suggested I started marking down a time for my late night snack so that I know the absolute latest snack I can have so I am adding that one to my list!
Continuing on the lessons I am learning:
1. My body doesn't agree with buffalo burgers
2. If I'm in bed early - I avoid late night snacks
3. I will run for a longer duration of time if I run outdoors versus indoors
4. Setting up a schedule that includes daily dates with myself to ensure that I am giving myself time to workout
5. Use the spark people food tracker - IT REALLY works!
6. Schedule what the latest time that I can have my late night snack