Setting up for Goals for the next month.
Friday, May 20, 2011
I'm finding that I have to look and write new goals all the time and them come back to check and see how I'm doing.
So here goes again:
1. Start a new way of enjoying the evening. Like stay outside since it's nice. Get out my sewing and use my fingers to finish up a task.
2. Measure my snacks.
3. Drink water instead of diet pop which encourages my taster to snack more.
4. Do something "special" for someone 1 time a day.
5. Add information to my computer 1 time a day.
6. Work in the garden 2 times a week at Pete's.
Ok so here goes. small but sure this way.