Week 1 Goals and May Goals
Monday, May 09, 2011
I'm back! It is soooo easy to fall off the bandwagon. :-(
I've been eating like crap and feeling like crap and doing less. Not the image I envisioned when I started this journey in January. So I'm pressing the reset button! This is the beginning of my new Week 1. Starting at around ~146 lbs. My goal is still to get down to 130 by August. I think I can obtain this since I've luckily managed to keep off my original 10 lb loss.
But ugh, how terrible I feel. How sluggish and lazy. :-( :-( :-(
I joined a gym a month ago and have been maybe three times. However I did run my first 5K on April 23rd. I ran it in 31:39 for a 10:13/mile pace. I am running the corporate challenge at the end of this month and I want to do it in under 30 minutes.
So how am I going to do that?
Here are my month of May Goals:
- Hit 143 lbs
- Eat five servings of fruits and veggies everyday
- Zip up a size 6 pair of jeans
- Take a new fitness class (maybe Zumba?) )
- Set-up a workout space in my office
- Get better at freezing food in individual portion sizes
- Take an advanced salsa class (Done! 04/28/2011)
- Try a new recipe every week
And here are my NEW WEEK ONE GOALS:
- Drink 8 cups of water everyday
- Eat between 1200-1500 calories 4x this week
- Try a new class at the gym
- Run four miles
- Make dinner three times this week
- Strength Train everyday
- Take progress pictures on Saturday
I need to make this a lifestyle change! I need to stop viewing this as hard and start viewing it as non-negotiable!
Missed you guys!