Monday, May 02, 2011
1. If I can't track it, don't eat it.
2. Use the recipe calculator more.
3. Walk everyday even if it's just around the block (2.2km). Rainy days, either suck it up and get wet or get on the treadmill.
4. Workout with Jillian's kettle bell DVD 3 times a week.
5. Sign up for a Tai Chi class.
6. Sign up for a beginner yoga class.
7. Keep striving to increase my water intake.
8. Add one vegetarian meal a week to the dinner menu.
9. Take time everyday to play/spend time with the kids.
10. Go for at minimum one bike ride this month.