Climbing back up!
Friday, April 29, 2011
I've been in a major slump lately. It started as a downward spiral. Now I'm working on climbing back up.
I can't get up in the morning. I am having big time panic attacks (this is something new). I've always had problems with depression but not this. My financial situation has me very stressed. I'm not very happy at my job. My eating has been terrible. Thank goodness I have been keeping up with the gym. Even finished my 5k( it was on a treadmill but I did it). I haven't been to WW in 3 1/2 weeks. I know I am up a couple pounds. I haven't been keeping in touch with my friends. I am perimenou....... Just more crap to add to the mix.
So I have decided that I have to set some new goals to help get back up this hill.
1. Get my butt out of bed every morning at 6:30 am. Have one cup of coffee and then get to the gym. (Except for the days I have to go to work early, then gym at night).
2. Start tracking my points plus again. If you bite it write it.
3. Attend WW every Wednesday morning like I use to. (Only miss if I have to work).
4. Call one friend at least once a week.
5. Try to get more hours at my part time job ( will help the financial situation).
6. Already have a dr.s appointment regarding panic attacks.
I started to write 'wish me luck' but I don't need luck. I know I can get back on track again. I just have to get the right mind set again. I know having some warm sunny weather will help too. BTW I have stayed smoke free through all this. That is a big plus.
Thanks for reading.