50 Questions and Other Ramblings
Friday, April 29, 2011
Last night I got on the treadmill and then have been eating healthy since. It's good to be back on the wagon again!
First off, my behind is dragging today.
Couldn't sleep last night and ended up watching the coverage of the royal marriage at 2 AM on. I LOVED it, but about the only thing that can keep my eyes open at this point is toothpicks.
Anyway, decided to make a post to try to keep myself awake. I saw this on Yoovie's blog yesterday and decided to "borrow" it from her, because it looked kind of fun. 50 questions and 50 honest answers.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
It’s a story about a 90 year old woman in my family that drove up to a reunion on a Harley wearing leather gear. My mom thought she was cool, and so I was named Sara. My middle name is fem version of my dad’s name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't cry often, just when I think of my mom around the time she died.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I love it. It’s everyone else that seems to have a problem with it. I admit, there have been a few times when I couldn’t read what I had written…
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Cracked pepper turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, unless you count my cat.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I couldn’t resist my sense of humor.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I’m fluent in it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Shredded Wheat with Almond Milk.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I’ve been trying because they are new, but no, usually I don’t.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally strong, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Kemps Vanilla simply because Joe Mauer is on the bucket…don’t judge me. Come on MN girls, you know what I’m talking about, right?!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and smile.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, not a fan of pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m just painfully shy when I first meet people. I hate it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I have no idea who that is.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Howling of a wolf on youtube.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Onions and garlic when they first hit a pan, and a man’s cologne when he is fresh out of the shower.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Probably the mountain hideaway, although I would prefer a cabin by the lake in the Northwoods of MN.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Rugby and tennis
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with a reddish tint
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel, but they turn green when I am angry sometimes, like my mom’s.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, and I usually can’t find my glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I put green onions in everything. And as bad as it is for me, chicken alfredo. Oh, and steak, rare.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
SCARY MOVIES-time to plan Horrorfest 2011!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I just watched Role Models and Step Brothers for the first time.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!!!!!! Or fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
If it has peanut butter and chocolate you cannot go wrong. Actually, I don’t have enough space to write a book…one of the reasons that got me here the first place, yes?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Nothing better than a nice long session of kickboxing. Oh, how I miss thee.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’m attempting to finish The Memory Keeper’s Daughter. Not my type of book.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I’m on a laptop, but I do have a mouse pad with a beautiful wolf on it.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain. Wolf howling. The call of a loon.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, I guess. I prefer acts like Sir Elton, Joss Stone, Muse, Ozzy, and of course Queen
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
People tell me writing is my talent.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Minnesota born and raised.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
An icky white, but it is a rental so we can’t paint.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Unfortunately, my geek side comes out, and I do. That’s why I stole it from Yoovie’s blog.