Cranky about my weight loss this week
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I suppose that's a misleading blog title since I didn't actually have a weight loss this week. I had a weight GAIN. Last Wed I was at 208 and today I am at 208.5.
I think the reasons for the weight gain are:
1. Eating Easter candy (1,000 extra calories)
2. Having a huge meal last Wednesday for lunch (work offsite thing) (1,000 extra calories)
3. Not exercising as much as I could have
4. Doing a lot of ST which supposedly makes you retain water
I am going to make the following changes this week to try to resolve these problems:
1. Be super careful about what I eat and stick to the lower to middle range of my calories.
2. Exercise 60 minutes per day.
3. Make sure that I have lots of fresh vegetables and fruit readily available.
4. Continue to drink tons of water.
I just feel so blah at having gained when I feel like I am working so hard, but upon further examination, I see there are areas where I could improve and I am going to focus on them.