Weekend Over, Getting Back On Track
Monday, April 25, 2011
After an over indulging weekend it's time to get back on track and get moving. I've been good at staying away from the chocolate. Hubby said he's upset cause he couldn't think of anything to get me. I said it's okay, I'll stop at the gardening store and get a plant or two before I come home from my sister's today.
My Goal Progress from last week:
1. Exercise for at least 30 minutes, even if it's just a walk around the block.
*** Slacked at the end of the week. To much on my mind and away from home but this week will be better.
2. When making meals, make extra and put in the freezer.
*** Did this, then the kids took it for lunches! LOL Will just have to try again.
3. Stay away from chips and such. I do have a chocolate rabbit in the freezer in small pieces and am allowing myself one or two pieces a day. But the chips thing is still a mindless activity when I allow myself some.
***Allowed the kids to help with that rabbit so I got very little of it. Had two helpings (per the bag) of chips over the weekend. It was hard while visiting everyone and that's what they put out.
4. Eat more fruit/veg every day.
*** I've been doing this!
5. Drink more water. I am still struggling to get through the 8 glasses of water a day.
***Still struggling but getting there.
6. Start the day by looking in the mirror and telling myself something positive about myself. ***Did this! Made me noticed I'm not as big as I was. I think it has to do with cutting out the pop. It's been 3 weeks since I had any coke, I've had a little gingerale here and there. And I've noticed that I'm not bloated looking anymore. Yes, I'm still big, but I don't see overly big anymore. When I mentioned it to hubby he said that a friend we had gone to visit had commented that I looked like I had lost weight. So it is a noticeable difference cause I've only lost 3 lbs in three weeks so it wasn't a drastic drop in weight.
7. Write a To-Do list every day to track what I accomplish and keep me on track.
***Didn't do this. Need to really work on this one.
The goals this week remain the same. I need to master these before I change/add to them.