Really liking the 50 question thing so here are mine.
Friday, April 22, 2011
I've been enjoying reading my friends' entries so here's a little about me:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my father named me after his favorite ballet dancer, Melissa Hayden. If it had been up to my mother I would be called Baby Coyne because she couldn’t make a decision!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cry all the time for happy things and sad! My daughter calls me a cold-hearted b**** as a joke. I cried on 4/21 when I reached 4 of my SP goals in one day!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, it is horrible!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don’t buy prepackaged meats. I like Boar’s Head maple glazed chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. I’m blessed with a 16 year old daughter who is lovely in every way (okay, maybe she needs to clean up after herself!) We’re best friends.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely. I’m a loyal friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I’m very sarcastic.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. Had lots of sore throats as a child so they were removed when I was about 6. Can you believe that parents weren’t allowed to stay with their kids at that time?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Don’t think so. Don’t see the point. I love rappelling though!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love Kashi cereals like Go Lean Berry Crumble or Heart to Heart with Blueberry clusters.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know I’m strong! I survived an abusive relationship and am stronger than ever.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I like ice cream with lots of stuff in it like Phish Food.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes & their teeth.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink for sure.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate too much.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best friend Richard; my grandparents; Courtney, my sister from another life.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Huh? Don’t know what that is.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A banana & a container of Chobani lemon Greek yogurt.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing but I love classical music, especially opera. Or Broadway music.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Some purple shade.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The air after a rainstorm, gardenias and orange blossoms.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mother who I speak to about 5 times a day.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
The Olympics. Am glued to the set for the whole 2 weeks.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Mostly contacts, ortho-k’s that are for distance & reading, not bifocals. Glasses at times.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Hate scary movies. Love Happy Endings, in movies & in life.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
“The Kids are All Right”
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, hate the cold!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Crème brule berry pie (restaurant closed so I haven’t had it in years but it was amazing!)
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
“What the Night Knows” by Dean Koontz and “Cinch!” by Cynthia Sass.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don’t use one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My daughter saying “I love you mama.”
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Studied to be an opera singer.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
New York City
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Pinky-beige with turquoise bands.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, it’s interesting.