Plans for the next 10 days
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Okay, here is my eating plan for the next 10 days. I doing this challenge to prove to myself that I can do it.
*The only foods I can eat are fruits, veggies, and lean proteins.
*Lean proteins include: chicken, fish, turkey, lean beef, almonds, beans, and the like
*No dairy (except for the 1/2 cup I use to make my oatmeal)
* One to two servings of complex carbs, usually in the morning to give me energy to start the day
*One cheat meal over the next 10 days, so I have to use it wisely!
*Of course, drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
Here's what I'm eating today,
1. 1 hardboiled egg, 2 egg whites, 1 cup diced pineapple, and i mini wheat bagel (no cream cheese)
2. 1/4 cup almonds with one banana
3. 1/2 cup tuna over 2 cups baby spinach, one orange
4. 5 ounces turkey breast with 1.5 cups roasted veggies
5. 1/2 cup pineapples
Depending on how this goes, I might extend it beyond 10 days. Expect daily updates!