Spring(ing) Into April
Sunday, April 03, 2011
1. Ran 2.5 consecutive miles for the first time ever
2. Ran 3 consecutive miles for the first time ever!
3. Survived as a vegetarian when I went home for Spring Break
4. Stuck to my training during Spring Break (That's usually when I hit a rough patch in my exercising!)
5. Ran outside. Outside. By myself. May not be big for you, but that's HUGE for me!
March 2010 was obviously a big running month.
April's Starting Stats:
(Assumed) Current Weight: 166lbs
Body Fat %: 29.6 (Ick...)
Mileage: 3 Miles
Jean Size: Junior's 11M (As per Levi's)
Dress Size: 10
1. Work out a minimum of 19 days (If I make every one of my scheduled work outs for April, I'll be at 26 days.)
2. Buy my much deserved Adidas MiCoach (Reward for hitting 170 at the end of Jan)
3. Take progress pictures
4. Be able to do at least 10 push ups (I'm taking on the 100 Push ups challenge. Yup. Sexy delts, pecs and triceps time.)