A 50 pound saddle and March Photo blog.
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Discovered I could take pictures of pictures. This is Mom and Dad about 14 years ago.
Dug out the accordian to sell. Maybe I will hang on to it and see it I can still play. It is a great arm, chest and heart exercise machine.
The Grand Hounds came to visit and stayed almost three weeks
Moon at closest point to earth
My Easter Bunnies
Step Daughters new puppy that was given to her.
Sasha having a slumber party with grandsons over Spring Break
More Spring Break Fun
Down 50 pounds
1) retired effective April 1st.
2) lost the equivalent of my Dad's old antique 50 pound saddle. I can't even imagine carrying that thing and I have another 50 pounds to go
3) started container gardening
4) decided to raise chickens this year
5) rained for 31 days in March
6) struggling with health and did not get much accomplished around the house.
7) did get taxes done.
8) made it to Onederland! Woohoo!
9) I am not built like a duck anymore and it is easier to walk upstairs.