80 Years Young and Celebrating Life
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Having just celebrated my 80th birthday (Mar. l7, 2011), I feel compelled to distill the vast wisdom I've accumulated into a few terse sentences:
(1) You're never too old to spend the time and effort it takes to look your best.
(2) Enjoy the gift of each day, whatever the weather or your circumstances.
(3) Never hesitate to ask for help when you really need it, but do what you can for yourself.
(4) Express appreciation for the kindness of strangers and offer some of it to others.
(5) Value people over material possessions.