Since I have a MAJOR girl crush on www.sparkpeople.c
I thought I would steal a blog idea from her. So here are 26 things I want to do before I turn 26 in June.
1. Go to a social activity for my French Class and speak French.
2. Hang out with people who other than former co-workers and the husband.
3. Take my husband on a hot date.
4. Go dancing, and dress up for it.
5. Deep clean the living room.
6. Visit my Gma.
7. Practice the "Fit to Strip" videos...
8. Do a dirty routine for the hubby.
9. Read a book purely for pleasure.
10. Finish knitting a sweater for hubby.
11. Knit me something with either the super delicate purple yarn or the super chunky and soft pink yarn.
12. Organize some of the books.
13. Scrapbook the wedding photos... it's only been close to 4 years since my big fat fake wedding....
14. Start working on Christmas gifts for the girls.
15. Get back to the weight my tracker says I am... or at least close to it.
16. Dance more.
17. Take a trip somewhere fun.
18. Call my dad more.
19. Be more loving to hubby.
20. Learn how to fix healthier meals.... not so many high carb/fat deliciousness that I currently fix.
21. Stay within my budget better.
22. Work on physical endurance, we're going to hike the Carlsbad Caves in August....
23. Use my shakeweight for more than humoring myself... I giggle every time I use it, but that doesn't mean I'm getting results.
24. Make Satan a present, so Mama S can see her grand-baby (And practice my sewing skills for when I get pregnant next year or so)...
25. Be a better friend to my exercise bike, he's neglected. Lately, I've been doing my reading on him for class and making a goal of 30min or 3 chapters, which ever takes longer... It makes the time fly, unless my sister texts... the entire time... oy
26. Be more forgiving of myself and others. That's one to work on all the time.