Valentine Challenge for Slowest Loser
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
I'm joining this fun challenge and copied my post here, so I can easily track. WooHoo, Let's go!!!
HOW AM I DOING???
1. Join the Valentine's SparkPage Decoration challenge by signing up on the following link:
done- and I won the 1st award. Thank You Carolyn and team!!!! I had fun creating my page just for Valentines and I have loved all the comments and goodies. Thank y'all so much!!!
2. Give at least 5 Valentine's Day Goodies to different members of the Slowest Loser's Team.
Done- This was fun!! I started out with balloon, but finally found the beautiful red valentine.
3. Give YOURSELF a SparkGoodie and tell us on this thread what you gave yourself and why. Okay, that feels weird, but I'll give it a try!
4. Avoid ALL Valentine's Day CANDY until at least February 14th! - A good goal, which I will strive toward with all my
5. Lose at least ONE pound before February 14th. Another good goal, which I plan to be successful.
6. Exercise at least 20 minutes for every Valentine's Day chocolate that you eat from now through Valentine's Day! Excellent!! I'm for this too.
7. Blog about Valentine's Day, telling us about someone who is YOUR Valentine! Stay tuned, will do!!