Dream Activities 4 Fit Life
Friday, January 28, 2011
This is from the daily spark blog post called "Busting Excuses to Avoid Exercise, No Matter Your Size". One suggestion, number 5, is to make a dream list of activities you would like to do in your "fit life". And I think that's a good idea. I have some in my mind but have not voiced them on here yet. So, why not now?
Wonder why post dream activities and not do them? Well, some are hard to do over here in Wyoming and others I can do but would like to do with less weight and in better shape. By making these goals, the blog says that it works as a motivation to train for those activities and can help get focus in fitness.
I have many. So, here goes:
1. Ride Horses - I can now but it would be nice to do it when not as obese.
2. Kayak - have been white water rafting but would be fun to do this.
3. Ski (snow) - I used to but it really hurt my feet/ankles the last two time so haven't since.
4. Run a 5k - I've never been much of a runner but it would be great.
5. Play Volleyball - I played this in jr high & high school and really miss it.
6. Yoga - Would love to feel like i could do the yoga moves right, and do some of the hard ones.
7. Basketball - haven't played in a long time so can't shoot hoops even anymore.
8. Swim - not a fan of the swimsuits, yet.
Okay, that is good for now. What are some of your dream activities?