(This is a repost from my personal blog http://fyi.imerikaonline.com)
Wow, what a journey so far! I have learned that I have discipline and I can do what I set my mind to do. I have also seen that I am unique so by me doing my own unique plan to a better me...well it works for me! I know I've used the experiences, knowledge and guidance that I've gathered over the years, but the bottom line is that I know what works for me.
Anyway, enough of that - I'll do a DGH Reflections blog after I'm done with this part of my personal challenge. So...on to my progress report and YES, I'm making progress! Yaaay me!
DGH30 PROGRESS REPORT
Report from 1/20/2011 to 1/26/2011
TOTAL SCORE THIS WEEK: 84 of 100 (down 2 pts from last report)
[Physical 25 pts]
- Weight: 250 lbs / Score: 10 of 10 (lost 5 lbs so far; lost2lbs from last report)
- Exercise score: 7 of 10 (did all but 1 scheduled workout)
- Healthy Eating score: 8 of 10
[Spiritual 18 pts]
- Reading the Word score: 9 of 10 (always room for improvement here)
- Fervent Praying score: 9 of 10 (ditto the comment above)
[Financial 15 pts]
- Spending habits score: 5 of 10 (It's the shoes!)
- Saving score: 10 of 10
[Other 26 pts]
- Attitude/Temper Control: 9 of 10 (had to employ "emergency prayer" to get a 9)
- Staying on Task/Not Procrastinating: 8 of 10
- Planning/Organizing: 9 of 10
- I lost 5 pounds so far which is only a pound less than I thought I'd have lost by now...which is a great thing! The muscle weighs more than fat equation has kicked in so I can "feel" the benefits. I noticed that my rings actually are fitting a little loser.
- Exercise TV (www.exercisetv.tv) has the BEST workouts for free and small cost!
- I actually met the recommended 64oz of H2O two days over the past week...yaaay Diva!
- I'm feeling great and enjoying the journey! Can't wait to give my final report of DGH for 30!
- I bombed horribly on the "spending" this week...darn shoe sale!
- REALLY enjoying Spark People (www.sparkpeople.com) and I am set to continue with my 9-month challenge on their site
It's okay to say NO sometimes - it's all in how you decline.
Deuces & Smooches! ~ Diva ~ Going Hard for 30 Days ~ Only 7 Days Left!