Week 4 - My Daily Goals/Challenges
Monday, January 24, 2011
OK. So far, so good. I'm keeping up with my daily challenges. It will be nice to go back at the end of the month and reflect on all these challenges and how they have impacted my life. You will have to wait until the end of the month for that thoughtful insight....
In the meantime, onto week 4 of my January Daily Goals & Challenges.
24 Jan 2011, Monday
1. Clean out pantry & donate ALL excess dry goods to church food pantry.
2. Clean my kitchen
3. Make a daily food plan for the rest of this week.
FYI -- Good News! I made a daily food plan & have allowed enough calories for some snacks. Maybe I should plan those too? Still have not figured out how to put it into Spark. Will work on that tomorrow.
25 Jan 2011, Tuesday
BUMMER. LAMB KILLED ME! WENT OVER ON CALORIES. BUT DID EVERYTHING ELSE
1. Create a Spark Recipe
2. Make Greek lamb shanks AND stay in range today.
3. Load daily food plan into Spark
26 Jan 2011, Wednesday
1. Create a new breakfast smoothie recipe
2. Create a super-filling but healthy sandwich recipe
3. Spend at least 3 hours entering & filing receipts (Was at it for 7 hours)
27 Jan 2011, Thursday
1. Create a Non-Smoothie Breakfast recipe
2. Spend at least 2 hours closing out 2010 receipts (this will take several days)
3. Get mom's phone number transferred today.
28 Jan 2011, Friday
29 Jan 2011, Saturday