Thursday, January 13, 2011
looked through my documents on google and found this gem from a few months ago as i was looking for motivation to lose weight.
this is embarrassing, but i feel the need to share it. PLEASE do comment. embarrassment is helpful, makes the decisions stick in the temporal lobes...
1. if there is a medical emergency, don't want to be the fat blob that causes people to have backpains after they hoist me up
2. hypertension, diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, strokes
3. wearing same size waist pants as hubby; come to think of it, weighing as much as hubby used to weigh when we just met.
4. having a blob in front and no hips to carry it
5. the love handles and back cleavage!
6. jiggly thighs and arms
7. everything rubs, darkens, and smells.
8. swelling in feet
9. having to go up shoe size!--ain't no cute shoes in sice 10+!
10. having to be stuck shopping in fat stores again
11. can't knit anything for myself--takes too long, looks too icky. have enough hats.
12. can't shop in gap, banana, etc etc. forget about designer stuff.
13. people at work will start look funny at me--being a slob to myself implies being a slob towards other things
14. no stamina whatsoever!!!
15. fat mom makes a crappy role model for kiddies?
16. part of me secretly hopes for MILFiness
17. no respect for relationship--hubby will never lose weight and he'll stay with high risk factors, which is unacceptable
18. stretch marks, ew.
19. sex life, or lack thereof.
20. buying cute bras is difficult--nothing fits
21. being short of breath while driving 'cause i can't take a full breath? seriously?
22. again sex life--technically difficult on multiple levels. no stamina, too much body, eek.
23. running up and down stairs makes me short of breath
24. mom looks better than me. so does my cousin and my aunt. FML.
25. my daughter gives me sympathetic looks and jiggles my fat rolls
would LOVE to see if anyone has any similar lists...being a freak is lonely.