Weekly Summary 1/3-1/9/11
Sunday, January 09, 2011
I set ups a list of 8 main goals I am focusing on this month. Each week where I achieve my goals I am rewarding myself with spending money, $5 per goal for a total of $40 per week possible.
This was my first week and I get a reward of $30!
1. 50% of FlyLady weekly control journal - achieved with 70%!
2. 5 days of strength - achieved with 5 days!
3. 300 fitness minutes - I only got 175 minutes :( but this is overly ambitious with my bad ankle right now
4. Write 1 hour - achieved with 1 hour!
5. Lose 1 pound per week - achieved with a loss of 1.3 pounds!
6. Meditate 5 days - I only did 3 days, need to work harder at this one!
7. Average 1464 calories a week or less - achieved with 1458 average!
8. BONUS - try recipes out of a different cookbook every week - achieved using The Frugal Gourmet cooks 3 Ancient Cuisines! We had Foccacia Bread Pizza (Italian), Garbanzo Pizza Old Italian Style (Italian), Chicken Sesame (Chinese) which used another recipe for Chinese Poached Chicken, and we also had Tzatziki (Greek). Fun!
A successful week, my my estimation! With my spending money I purchased a new hair product which is a thermal protectrant at $18 and I also bought my first bridal magazine at $6 which means I have a couple of bucks left over!