Woohoo and 2011 Goals
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
I had my first TOPS weigh in at TOPS for the year. I lost 2.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One pound lower than what I was at the beginning of December!
I also went to the gym after TOPS and did my first workout. I worked out for 15 minutes and did 1 mile on the elliptical. It was a little weird -- I was the only female on the ellipticals - all the others were young guys.
1) Main objective to get to "Oneville" and be under 200 lbs.
2) Lose 60 lbs (5 lbs a month)
3) Exercise daily for at least 20 min.
--workout at least 3x's a week at gym
-- Strength 3x's a week
4) Drink a min of 8 glasses of water ea day.
5) Follow a low-carb diet
6) Participate in S.P. challenges and teams.
1) Read through the Bible (I have a One Year Bible I am reading)
2) Do some indepth studies
-- just started a book on the names of God
--finish the two youngest daughters quilts
--get the last 10 years of pictures into albums
1/4/09 - 237.75