Health & Wellness
Pregnancy & Postpartum
The SparkPeople Blog
Fitness & Apparel
Access hundreds of thousands of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click!
Today's Featured Recipe:
Easy & Cheap Corned Beef Hash
2011 Resolutions and Plans
Sunday, January 02, 2011
These are my plans and goals for the year 2011! Mostly I just want to live a healthy & happy life!
1) Sleep no more then 9 hours a night. (I can easily sleep 12-14 hours if I have no reason to get up, and I know that its just as unhealthy to oversleep as it is to undersleep)
2) Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. (This is easy for me when I set my mind to it)
3) Eat a least 4 servings of fruits and/or veggies a day. (more difficult for me, I just have to make sure I have them in the house)
4) Workout a minimum of 3 times a week, and try new exercises!
5) Track food and fitness daily ( and if this is not possible for whatever reason, to instead of take a weekend or week off, to get back to it the next day)
6) To not let people force/convince me into bad choices (particularly food, my friends love to go out to eat. "its okay to say no"!!!)
7) Eat out no more then once a week, and plan for it in my daily calories.
8) Weight less them 140 by Dec 2011. (approx 33 lbs away)
Totally achievable with the help of my Sparkfriends!! :)
Share This Post With Others
Report Inappropriate Blog
Member Comments About This Blog Post
Be the First to Add Your Comment to the Blog Post
Log in to post a comment
Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
Get An Email Alert Each Time
See Today's Featured Member Blog Posts
More Blogs by ALANAF_27
Tackling Mindless Eating!
Trying New Things!
BLC 15 - Record of WI's
View All ›