Wednesday, December 29, 2010
1. My favorite thing about SPICE was:
Meeting new team members, getting a chance to really get to know some great gals. I liked being held accoutable as a leader.
2. My least favorite thing about SPICE was:
People that quit. Don't sign up if you're not going to put the effort in. It's a CHALLENGE.
3. When I started SPICE, my weight was:
4. When I finished SPICE, my weight was:
It's hovering right now, but it's safe to say I've lost 10 lbs!
5. I lost ____ inches in all
as of today, I've lost about 8 inches
6. When I started SPICE I felt:
oh man, I was so nervous about being a leader!
7. While doing SPICE I realized/learned:
to track food! I learned what amazing resources I have with the friendships that I've developed. It's perfectly acceptable and even encouraged to brag! :)
8. Finishing SPICE, I feel:
I feel pretty great. I'm not the biggest loser, but I feel accomplished. 10 lbs in 2 months is pretty good, esp during the holiday's.
9. Three words that I feel describe my SPICE journey:
exhausting, competitive, encouraging
10. All in all, I feel that SPICE was:
I thought it was great! It's what I needed to hold myself accountable. I don't consider myself a competitive person, but I think this challege brought it out in me and gave me the push I needed to succeed.