1. My birthday! Woot! It's actually only a week away now. :) I guess since I'm turning 27, I'm becoming old (at least that's what my high school students think, anyway. And teenagers don't lie, right?
2. Building my running endurance back up. I'm looking forward to running on a more regular basis again and possibly doing my first full marathon. If not a full, I look forward to another half. We'll see what's in store for me.
(Hope I don't look like this when running! HAHA)
3. Starting a family with my husband. Hopefully this will at least be the year I conceive. I'm healthy and happy, so why not??
4. Continuing to maintain my current healthy wait (with exception, of course, of number 3 above). Through running, regular ST, eating fruits and veggies, and watching portion control, this is a doable goal.
5. Buying my first home. My husband and I have gotten our finances in check and are saving for a 10% downpayment. Hopefully by June we'll be able to find our perfect home!
6. Getting into a regular routine of cleaning. I've really been working at this. I need to clean up my messes I make right away instead of leaving it and waiting to do it later. Just get it done!
7. Becoming a better teacher all around. Through my grad classes, I'm learning amazing new things to incorporate into my classroom and I just love it! I will also be planning the 2012 prom, so I'm looking forward to that, too!
8. Toning up my body. I'm hoping to get P90X in the next month and start doing it to really tone up. I'm ready for a flat tummy, slim shoulders, and toned legs. Here I come!
9. Being a support to anyone and everyone who needs me. My hubby has recently started to be more health conscious and work out, and I'm really proud of him. I want to be a support for him so that he can be successful. My little sister is 300+ pounds, and I'd also like to do the same for her. I'd like to see her lose at least 100 pounds before she graduates, which gives me about a year and a half to really encourage her. I also want to be a better friend to my Sparkfriends and show how much I care.
10. Trying something new. I like to set new goals and experience new things. As soon as it starts to turn warm again, I'm really looking forward to going on regular hikes and conquering some really high mountains!
11. Experiencing a new year! I look forward to all that 2011 has to offer. I go into it with a healthy mind and body and an attitude that I can accomplish all these things and more. Here's to 2011 being a year that is fruitful for all!