Tuesday, December 28, 2010
1. I'd like to of coarse continue to lose weight. This far I'm down 25 lbs, since the last time most of you last saw me.
Doh! I gained most of that weight back, but I'm back on track and 1 lb from being where I was last Jan 1.
2. I'd like to read the bible chronologically.
3. I'd like us to settle down and find a permanent church. We found one we like, but not sure if that will be "home" so to speak. oh... and then go to church. :)
YES! Goal met! :)
4. Try to cook/bake more. Since I started working I rarely do either.
Done, but could do more.
5. Try to find a job closer. The 40 min commute is getting old and while I am meeting people, they all live on the other side of town. ugh... which brings me to...
I work from home now... BOOM!
6. DH & I need to find some friends our age that don't hang out at clubs and or bars. There's nothing wrong with that and at one time I did enjoy it, but not really anymore.
Getting there. We have good friends that are kinda inbetween our age and our parents. And I'm getting to know a few ladies from church and then of course, you lovely sparkfriends. You ARE a blessing to me.
Ok... So those were my goals for this past year. I basically succeded at the easy ones. LOL What do I need to change to reach the others????
Dicipline. I seem to find time to watch TV, I find room to play around on the computer. I can find time to exercise everyday and read my bible. I WILL find time. So... I may have to change things. What works best for me as far as exercising is doing it in the mornings. I'm thinking I should take this approach for my daily bible reading.
Any thoughts, suggestions?