Friday, December 24, 2010
I was reading a team member's blog and she set some New Year Goals. I was so inspired to do a list for myself. So Thank YOU Jacqueline.
1. My first Goal is to reach My Goal Weight. Right now I have it set at 145 lbs. I'm not sure if I will change it as I get closer. We'll see..
2. My sister and I have said we want to walk 365 miles, One mile for each day in 2011.
3. I said I needed to work on this one myself. Take time for myself. As a MOM it is hard to take time for myself w/o feeling guilty. I have gotten better but I have a ways to go.
4. Be sure to exercise EVERY week. I had a few weeks in 2010 that I really didn't do much..
Then the next week I played catch up.
5. Track my food every week and do better with meeting my calories. I know when I do I loss. So EAT better and more!
Well that's All for Now...I am very proud of myself for 2010. I have DONE a GREAT Job. Yes others have done better, but for ME (I DID GREAT!)
~~I am over 50 pounds lighter~~
~~ I am OUT of the 200's FOREVER! ~~
~~I Love MYSELF~~
~~ I am Proud of MYSELF~~
~~I like food I NEVER thought I would!~~
~~I DRANK Water~~
I feel I have came a long way in 2010 so
here's to 2011