Monday, December 13, 2010
Mondays are icky. I'm sorry in advance for being a whiny baby.
1) It is -1 this morning with windchill of -18
2) I only have summer slacks available because all of my corduroys are dirty.. my stupid dryer broke down this weekend. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth fixing or if I have to get a new dryer. In the meantime, I'm going to have to wash my clothes & hang them up in the basement to dry.
3) It took me a while to start the van this morning. It was SOOOOO cold from not going anywhere since Friday afternoon.
4) I let the van run for a few minutes. Had to brush off the loose snow & then scrape & scrape the underneath stuff. Had to stand in a snowdrift to scrape the passenger side. My fingers & feet were freezing cold.
5) Had to call the plumber because my bathtub is leaking into the basement. Don't even want to guess how much that is going to cost me, but I've got to get it done so I can shave my legs.
6) My hubby is freaking out about a mole on my belly. He INSISTS that it is cancer & wants me to call the doctor TODAY (i've only had this mole for as long as he's known me, don't know why he chose today to freak out.)
BUT we are all healthy & happy. We have so much to be thankful for this Holiday season.
I'm sure the day will improve.