Sunday - the end of a productive weekend...
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Well I can't believe the end of the weekend is here already. Don't get me wrong I do miss my kiddies but I have been able to get SO much done with them not being here!
The list is as follows:
* cleaned house from top to bottom
* washed all bedding and towels
* put up the xmas tree and decorated it
* wrapped all the xmas presents
* sorted my room ( moved things around because I bought a full length mirror)
* took progress pics of myself and loaded them on my page (took a lot of guts as I am still disgusted as to what I look lke)
* had a bit of relax time
All there is time for now is to grab a shower, quick dinner and then wait for them to come home. Got the heating on so house will be nice and warm for their arrival.
I can't believe I took pics of myself in a swimming costume and posted them on my photos album. It took a lot of guts but I have decided to to this once a month and see the progress. I am horrified by the way I look now and vow to never get like this again. I am delighted I have already lost 10kg but I know that there is a lot more to go!
So gonna sign off now and be determined to have a busy and productive week!
Bye for now xxx