1st December: Goals and to do list for month
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Well I can't believe it is the first of the month already, the countdown to Xmas has begun!
I am starting this blog for the first time and want to do this every first of the m0nth (that can be my first goal!!!).
So here goes for my goals and to do listfor the month of December 2010:
* Get house ready for Xmas (clean and decorated)
* Get car on Irish plates, taxed and ready for NCT
* Get budget sorted for January so I can save for a holiday with the kids
* Start socialising and meeting new people
* Finish reading the Spark
* Sort clothes in cupboard (take out what is too big etc)
* Finalize Xmas dinner and make sure it is all within calorie allowance
* Track everything that passes my lips on my online tracker
* Do strength training 4-6 days a week
* Do cardio training 5-6 days a week for at least 30 minutes
My aim will be to do another blog on the last day of every month and see what I have achieved!
Happy 1st December to all!!!!