I haven't been on my best behaviour recently so this is just a plan for a revival of my healthy ways...
* Salad shall be made before every lunch!
* When having lunch at college (Mon,Tues,Fri), take in fruits to deter any cravings for junk
* NO JUNK, none whatsoever, deter cravings with dates and bananas
* And yes junk consists of baked goods, fizzy drink, crisps, chocolate, biscuits...you get the drift...
* Stay within 1300-1500 but aim for 1350ish cals
* Have breakfast every day...
Monday: *Go to gym straigt after English Lit class, no excuses, take gym bag, pack night
before (i.e. right after posting blog)
~streches, treadmill, rowing machine and strength machines MEPLC
*Walk to college,no excuses about the heavy bag
*Walk to work from college
DONE!! ...but had to have tea with my head teacher (principal) so erm might've had a few baked goods.
*Go to gym after Bio. class, take gym bag with me.
DONE!!... even had a lovely lunch with an old friend
*Get 30 Day Shred back from m8, do it in the morning
*Do SP workout videos on playlist, try out new dumbell one
*Wait a second, discuss swimming with sis MEPLC
NOPE Not done, I went Gym instead, strength training =) , I feel rude asking for things but it's been about a month so...
*Gym first thing in the morning, leave the house at 7:30AM
Decided to walk to school, to and fro!!
*Get to the gym after dropping siblings off to mosque
*Pick kids up from mosque and walk home (is 5 miles too much for 8 and 10 year olds?)
DONE Turns out 5 miles is actually too much for me, not the kids, it's hard work keeping up with kids that have sooooooooo much energy! Had a 3 hour gym workout with my a Bio class mate, it was excellent!!!
* Take a rain check (literally) and run at Regent's Park