Thursday, November 04, 2010
Recently my husband ,who has not one spontaneous bone in his body, got me a dog. It was kind of suprising and unexpected. My girls saw the dog on the web site of the animal shelter and sent the link to my husband who went and looked at her the same day and adopted her. She's a golden/newfoundland mix named Lily. I was worried about an unknown big dog that's a puppy. All I could think about was the work involved.
Wellwe have had her about two weeks and she is such a joy. She's a great companion for our black lab and she is so sweet. She pays attention to me and seems to be smart. I think she'll be easy to train. Getting the dog was somewhat fated too. Our old dog died right about the time we brought her home. I knew Brandy was old and not in good health but her death was a suprise to me. Having Lily took some of the sting out of that experience.