Top 10 Lame Excuses For Not Going to the Gym
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
I've been thinking about all the things I say to myself to get out of going to gym, and the more I got to thinking about them, the more ridiculous they became...
1. I've eaten too much to work out.
2. I haven't eaten enough to work out.
3. I'm too clean and don't want to get dirty.
4. I need to shave my legs before I can go to gym.
5. I look too fat in my workout clothes.
6. It's too early in the day and I'm not yet awake.
7. It's too late in the day and I don't want to stay up too late.
8. There is something good on TV I can't miss or DVR.
9. My cat is sitting on me and I can't disturb her.
10. I can't find any matching socks.
Are any of those good excuses? Yeah, didn't think so!