Friday, October 08, 2010
BF might get an important job offer that would involve living in Japan for at least a year or so. He also has hinted that if given the choice, he would pick living there permanently... and there is hinting of whether we should stay together or not. He knows I'm close to my family, so doesn't think I'd really consider moving to Japan. I already considered moving for a couple of years, if the job offers goes through. Had decided that I would because it's a once in the life time opportunity for him and well worth it. But permanent needs more thought.
Losing the job sucked. Losing him would be worse. Not sure what to do right now about it all.