Getting to know me... ;-) 111 ?s
Saturday, September 18, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yeah
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, but I have considered stealing the one on Schleppi Rd. as it is named after my family.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Used daily @ work
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A bear, @ least they are cute!
8. Do you have freckles? Yes, I HATE them. My husband ADORES them!
9. Do you always smile for pictures? I have always avoided cameras @ all costs!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? "ism's" (racism, etc.)
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, I will buy a pedometer to do that. LOL!
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes
13. What about pooped in the woods? No
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yep
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Are you serious? My hubby, of course!
17. What size is your bed? Queen
18. What is your Song of the week? Uprising by Muse
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes!
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Never - not even as a kid
21. What's your least favorite movie? Boondock Saints
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? @ my parent's
23. What do you drink with dinner? Tab
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Hot mustard
25. What is your favorite food? Mexican
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Forrest Gump, When Harry Met Sally
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? The hubster
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? TY cards for our wedding. Does that count?
31. Can you change the oil on a car? No
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
33. Ran out of gas? No
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Shwarma (middle-eastern)
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? McDonald's fruit & walnut salad
36. What is your usual bedtime? Midnight
37. Are you lazy? Sometimes
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A little of this, & a little of that
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I'm clueless
40. How many languages can you speak? Some ASL, Spanish & Turkish from classes. Some Arabic from a previous marriage. Also, I work in International Admissions so I have learned to say goodbye in 18 languages, everything from Pakistani to Bulgarian to Swaheli.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
42..Which are better Legos or lincoln logs? Legos
43. Are you stubborn? Yes
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Conan!!!
45. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch AMC and OLTL and GH but its been YEARS.
46. Afraid of heights? The exact opposite!
47. Sing in the car? Yes
48. Dance in the shower? No
49. Dance in the car? If I am "feeling it"
50. Ever used a gun? No
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last year by my sister
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, but I LOVE dance
53. Is Christmas stressful? It used to be. But I have simplified it so I can enjoy it more.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? No
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Either my late grandmother's dutch apple or her coconut cream
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Social worker
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really
58. Ever have a Dï¿½jï¿½-vu feeling? Yes
59. Take a vitamin daily? I should
60. Wear slippers? Yes
61. Wear a bath robe? Yes, My hubby got me the best one ever last year. LOVE it & can hardly wait for it to cool down so I can wrap up in it.
62. What do you wear to bed? Cute cotton nighties
63. First concert? New Edition. BEST concert: Prince
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I am soooo a Kohl's girl
65. Nike or Adidas? Neither
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes, as a kid. My hubby mentioned wanting to try Salsa lessons together.
70. Is there a profession you picture your (future) spouse doing? He is a cook. I am happy with that.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
74. Own any record albums? Not in ages
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? No, just candles
77. Ever been in love? Yes.
78. Who would you have liked to see in concert? Nirvana
79. What was the last concert you saw? Pearl Jam
80.Hot tea or cold tea? Love both, same goes with coffee
81.Tea or coffee? Tea for 30 years, coffee the past 5
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles & Oatmeal/chocolate chip
83.Can you swim well? Yes
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? Very much so
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? N/A
87.Ever won a contest? Yes, quite a few
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better black or green olives? I love them both
90.Can you knit or crochet? Nope
91. Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom or living room, close call
92. Do you want to get married? I am already married
93. If married, how long have you been married? 1.25 years
94. Who was your HS crush? Mark Griesmer
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No
96. Do you have kids? No
97. Do you want kids? No
98. What's your favorite color? Blue overall, black in clothing
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? Never even heard of it
101. What are your favorite shows? Big Love, Dexter, Entourage, Top Chef, Chopped, Treme, So You Think You Can Dance
102. Favorite song? Time to Pretend by MGMT
103. Baths or showers? This girl can't get enough of a hot shower
104. Who are/were your celebrity crushes? Prince, Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom, Dan "Boom" Herron, Donovan McNabb
105. Favorite vacation destination? As a child, Houghton Lake, MI. As an adult, Denver, CO
106. Dream vacation destinations? Germany (going next year). Turkey, UAE,
107. Favorite guilty pleasure? So You Think You Can Dance
108. Someone who would like to meet? Prince
109. Favorite season? Fall: football & foliage
110. Biggest fear? Losing a loved one
111. Do you think this will get any response? I sure hope to