I wanted to do a check-in with my September goals to see if I was on track.
So here we go! :D
Weight Loss Goals:
- track my food everyday on Sparkpeople.
I have mostly done this, sometimes I dont track everything, but I am getting better! The app for my crackberry really helps!
- take one week and do the Fat Smash Detox.
Yet to do this, maybe that will be next week!
- eat more whole and clean foods, less processed.
To help in the 8 lb loss I will:
- Start the 30 day Exercise challenge, where everyday in September I will work out for at least 30 mins, even if its just a 30 min walk.
I missed 2 days I think at the beginning of the month, so unfortunately this goal is unmet. But since I moved to my school home almost 2 weeks ago I have worked out EVERYDAY!!! The gym has become my 2nd home!! AND I have even tried out 2 classes which I love!! :D yay me!
- Hit the gym min. 4 days a week
- Ride my bike
My bike isnt at this house yet :(
- Work on my C25K training! Considering my 1st 5K is the first weekend in October!!
Well my mom and I decided to postpone the 5k because of other obligations, but that hasnt stopped me from continuing on with the c25k!! I am on week 6 now, and I am so proud of my w5d3 run of a solid 20 mins! So amazing! Cant believe I managed!!!
- Try new activities with my roomates
We have all been really busy with school, gym, and soccer practice so we havent had much time to hang out :( bummer
- Keep organized with school
so far so good!
- Take my lunch with me on days where I think I will be tempted by the school cafe food (which always smells good, doesnt usually taste good and really HURTS my wallet!)
have been bringing healthy snacks with me every where!!
-Stick to my budget!!
so far I have been on budget!!
-Try new recipes (gotta use the new blender and crockpot!) lol
I have only tried one recipe for linguine, which wasnt that fabulous but it was decent! lol I will try new recipes very soon!!
Well looks like I am mostly on track.
My school schedule is so busy this year compared to last year and I have SOO much more to read. Insane! I need at least 70s in all classes so no time for slacking!
Not to mention add in the gym and my bf and my time is all taken up. I never have much time for spark anymore :( Somehow I need to find 10 hours a week to add in work! I desperately need to find a job to help pay for tuition!!!
GAH why is life so hectic!
Well my day started out horrible with a parking ticket and a bill from my accident in June and a fight with the bf. But I went to a yoga class at my gym and things are looking up for me!
Have a great spark day friends!!!
I am off to continue studying and to write an essay then make dinner for the bf and to a backyard fire with friends.
Hope you all have a healthy spark day!