Fun Get to Know Me Survey! Copy and Paste!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:55....a big thanks to my kids for getting up extra early...
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Inception...It was AMAAAZING! If you haven't seen it go right now...I mean right now...I don't care what time it is! ;)
4. What is your favorite TV show? I actually don't watch TV. We have a DVD player and the most I do on there are my workout DVD's! LOL I like to read...boring right?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hmmm...I'd move back to IL. Been stuck in hoosierville since i married my love :) but its ok...he likes IL too so I may actually get my wish :)
6. What did you have for breakfast? A slice of organic flaxseed bread with 1 tbsp of natural PB and coffee....gotta have me some joe
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love greek food. I am greek, i swear extra virgin olive oil and oregano runs through my veins!
8. What foods do you dislike? Brusselsprouts. I've tried. They are not like little cabbages...so misleading..
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Greektown (downtown chicago) Maggianos and Olive Garden oh and anything Asian mmmm....love
10. Favorite dressing? Some extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar...see i told you...in my blood :)
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Silver 2008 Ford Escape...My "Hot Mom" SUV...When I got preggo with my daughter we incidentally had to buy a new vehicle anyway and I told my hubby I refuse to be a soccor mom, that I was a hot mom and I needed a hot mom SUV! Hey I was only 22...ok I'm 24 now and I still feel the same LOL
12. What are your favorite clothes? My dresses...I bought a bunch for a little trip I took with hubby back in june. I just feel sexy in em...oh and my work out clothes...I live in those :) no joke....hubby likes when I'm "sporty" as he puts it so who says you can't be comfortable and still look hot!?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece....I actually have some family there. I would love to meet them face to face :)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere in Europe...just for the heck of it
16. Favorite time of day? That's a toughie...I really enjoy my days, every day. Morning I make breakfast for my kiddies, update spark, read my bible, and sip my joe...afternoons are filled with hours of silence cuz my kiddies are sleepin...so I work out and clean/nap/read/ have fun with hubby/ whatever...and evenings are nice too...kids in bed by 8 and hubby and I have time to catch up...not a bad deal! So i like ALL DAY.
17. Where were you born? Chicago, IL
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football...my hubby hates sports...bonus for me until I'm in the mood for watchin a game!
19. How many siblings? 2 both younger... My brother is 18 and my sis is 9...yeah idk what my parents were thinking??? lol
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Music...singing, songwriting, playing piano...just gimme a tune and harmonize with me and i'm on cloud 9!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Probably everybody :)
22. Bird watcher? only if I'm zoning out and happen to be outside LOL
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely morning...I wasn't though until I had kids. Now I savor the early hours...
24. Do you have any pets? Yup...I have a Calico cat and her name is Emmy...definitely a lap cat who thinks i'm her entire world...can't say that I hate it...my hubby is jealous :) LOL
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes! I'm back to school next month to begin completion of my BA in Music Ministry...and hubby and I are going on 4 years of marriage in less than 3 weeks! yay!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A famous singer and an anthropologist...
singer looks like something closer to my near future though...yay for childhood dreams! Little known fact: I was actually beginning to record my album when I found out I was preggo with my son in July 2006...gave it up for family...most rewarding thing I've EVER done :) had one more baby in 2008 and took a break and hope to be back in-studio within the next 2 years :)
27. What is your best childhood memory? going to my grandma's house. I miss her :(
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both
29. Are you married? Yup! 4 years on Sept 5th!
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!!!
31. Been in a car accident? Got rear-ended Twice...grrr...
32. Any pet peeves? Lying...I hate it... DONT DO IT!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Garlic, onions, tomatoes, feta, fresh oregano....
34. Favorite Flower? Roses that are yellow on the outside and red-orange on the inside...I call them "sunburst roses"
35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry Sundaes :)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Panda Express
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 3...yeah...I was that nervous. When the instructor got in the car with me he was like I'm sorry to tell you this but you're too nervous..you're gonna fail it. And that's before he even buckled his seatbelt! I got 100% on the written 1st time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Sparkpeople!!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target, TARGET!!!! I can't get enough of that store!!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Had lunch at the park with my kiddies...just for fun:)
41. Like your job? My job is great. It's tough but great.
42. Broccoli? yes...love broccoli...steamed with a smidge of butter and salt
43. What was your favorite vacation? Lake Geneva with my hubby in June :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend Mary, she's about to have her 1st baby in 6 more weeks! I get to be in the room! I'm sooooo excited!!!
45. What are you listening to right now? My husband playing the piano...he's sooo much better than me...by a long shot...so jealous :)
46. What is your favorite color? Yellow and deep red
47. How many tattoos do you have? Nope
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:30 p
50. Coffee Drinker? Oh yessss...
This was fun!!! Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog! Have a sparkly day! :)