I can't believe it's only been a week since I started to get 'somewhat' serious about sparking again....feels way longer. I'm not seeing much progress on the scales yet - but it's only been a week for pity's sake! Reminds me of when I just started sparking, just about a year ago now, and how I was ready to give up after 3 days cuz nothing was happening!!!
Anyway, progress on the goals I set out for my first few weeks back in the groove has been good. Although it can be easy to beat myself up for not doing 'enough', I really like this slow approach - when I'm away from spark for a while it can feel so overwhelming to jump back in where I left off....kind of like trying to get on the freeway from the shoulder, without the benefit of an on-ramp.
Am really enjoying my new treadmill and am learning to grab a workout when I can regardless of the time of day....
So, here's the progress....
* Cardio 30 minutes, 3 x per week - did 4x since last Thurs
* Light UB ST after cardio (10 minutes?) - squeezing in a bit, but still a weak spot for me
* Core workout (ABJam) and 10 minute LB 2 x week = yes to abs, still allergic to LB ST - why????
* Hit water intake targets -
* Light herbal detox - oy....tried a new program and hate it. Does not agree with me at all, so will likely abandon this until I can get ahold of my 'tried and true' herbal de-tox
* Regular meals with lots of f & v - much better here
* Check in with SP daily -
* Log 20 AF days for August - currently at 6/12
I had forgotten to add my AF (no wine) days as a goal.....am doing so-so there....okay I guess, but overdid it last night and am not happy with myself at the moment.
Feel like I'll be ready to start tracking next week, and will add that as a goal to begin Monday.
Have been on the scale and am down one pound, but will wait for a bit before I start tracking this for real....makes me too crazy otherwise.....