When life hands you lemons . . .Make sure you have a pitcher ready!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
So here is the pitcher (sic), I mean picture...
First, squeeze those lemons and get out every last drop of that lemon juice.
Then, smell the great smell of those fresh squeezed lemons.
Add some water, and a little sugar or sweetner and enjoy the lemon-ade.
My back is telling me to reassess the situation and set up new contingency goals:
1. Take it slow and easy and listen to my body/back/neck. Don't overdo it.
2. Watch what I put into my mouth: healthy eating, and nail those 8 glasses of water and 5 fruits/veggies daily.
3. Do NOT let the scale creep back up. Maintain the loss achieved so far.
4. Do NOT have a pity party and celebrate. Save the celebrating for good events.
5. Loving movements count. Walking, stretching while watching tv or working.
6. Follow doctor's orders / meds.
7. If it hurts, stop what you are doing. Ice is your friend.