Okay I have a million goals in my head for this month but I've got to see what they are so here I am blogging about it =)
* consume 1200 calories a day
* eat healthily, practise what I'm learning from The Spark
* no more guess work, weigh out the food
* eat suhoor and iftaari properly everyday whilst fasting
* finish off 30 DS, everyday do at least 20 mins but aim for 40
* do the fitness video of the day from the 28 day Bootcamp team daily
* do 90 minutes of cardio every weekday
* Make sure I cover 5 miles during weekends,
whether it be by walking, running or jogging!
Weight/ measurement goals:
* leave from the crappy flat in 140-ville (but always remaining grateful for the roof over my head) and build a mansion in 130-ville!!
* drop from size 14/16 UK to a comfy size 12
* get my room painted and furnished
* if weight goes into 130s
then buy my self a jam packed teal sari for 'id but 'id is in september so plenty of time to make it...
* throw a party for all old room mates living in London
Note of warning:
* do not lose everything you've done and are doing over A Level results day on the 19th