August Goals and update on July Goals
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
My goals for the month of July I did horribly. I am starting a 90 day weight loss challenge tomorrow so I am redoing some of my goals and WILL do much better!!!
1. Finish organizing my kitchen by Thursday August 5 - already emptied out the bad stuff, just need to shop for good stuff and organize it.
2. Eat within my calorie range, will be changing over the course of the challenge starting with 2000 this week then dropping by 200 each week until I get to 1200. This is how I plan to get my body used to the lower calorie intake and an attempt to minimize the chance of going into starvation mode.
3. Track EVERYTHING I eat and no bad days, or very few ^_^
4. Exercise 60 minutes per day, 5 days per week
5. Start getting up early to go swimming at least 1 time per week
6. Blog/Vlog at least 2 times per week
7. Keep my team goals tracked and up to date.
8. Swim across the lake and back at the cottage. I don't know how far it actually is. I'll try and find out. It's a narrow lake though so it wouldn't be more than a km I think.
9. Have a great start to the $10,000, 90 day weight loss challenge ^_^ by losing at least 15 pounds in the first month, more if possible.
I'm trying to lose an insane amount of weight during this challenge, probably an unhealthy amount but it's worth the $10,000 and hopefully with 3 or 4 months being good hopefully afterwards when I slow down my weight loss it'll be that much easier to stick to healthier choices. This is not a long term change, merely an attempt at a jump start into the healthy lifestyle.