MY August goals...Thx to my SF for the inspiration to do this!!
Sunday, August 01, 2010
So many of my Sparkfriends have blogged their August goals. What a great idea! I think I should follow their lead, and perhaps this will help me with those last 20 lbs. I know they are likely to be the most challenging..
1) Get fitness minutes back up to 35 min. per day, 6 X per week minimum. With the running program, I have not always got to the total minutes..but no more excuses..A 10 strength training segment CAN be done on a running day!
2) Join and complete the SP 28 day boot camp. Thanks TAMNTN for that challenge..Should be fun! (Start day Aug. 4)
3) Just bought a Bowflex, so I commit to learning arm and leg strength routines and do 3x / week ( those that know me, know I struggle big time with strength training)
4) Use Sparkrecipes 3 x per week to make lunch or dinner dish I have not tried before ( starting to get a bit bored with my food choices of late)
5) Encourage minimum of two fellow Sparkers each day!
So, not a huge number of goals, but they will be challenges for me.
I have learned that writing goals down goes a long way towards accomplishing them!
Good luck to everyone this month!!