1. What time did you wake up today? 1 a.m, then at 11 a.m.
2. What time are you lying down to go to sleep? I went to sleep at 9 p.m. , since I was sore from the gym (this was a miracle to go this early)
3. What, if any, was your bedtime routine? 5 a.m. til 12 p.m.
4. What were the last food(s) you consumed tonight? (Include type, amount, and time you ate.) 1 piece of wheat bread with peanut butter, orange, and ice cream.
5. Did you exercise today? (Include the type, duration, and time of day if you exercised.) Yes, body pump class, 60 minutes non stop!
6. Did you consume any alcoholic beverages today? No.
7. Did you consume any caffeinated drinks or foods today? No
8. Did you take any medications (prescription and/or over-the-counter) today? Yes, 500 mg of Depakote
9. Did you take any naps today? No
10. What types of stressors did you encounter today, and what types do you expect to encounter tomorrow? None today. I fell asleep fast.
11. How hungry did you feel today? (1- Not hungry, 2- Normal hunger, 3- Strong hunger, 4- Extreme hunger) 4- Extreme hunger
12. How awake did you feel today? (1- Exhausted, 2- Somewhat tired, 3- Fairly alert, 4- Wide awake) 3- Fairly alert
13. How irritable did you feel today? (1- Calm, 2- Slightly annoyed, 3- Moderately irritable, 4- Highly irritable) 2- Slightly annoyed
1. How long did it take you to fall asleep last night? 10 minutes
2. How many times did you wake up during the night? (Include times you woke up and how long you stayed awake.) Once at 1am then I went to sleep at 5:30 til 11 a.m.
3. In total, how many hours did you sleep last night? 9
I FEEL SO TIRED TODAY. MORE THAN YESTERDAY, NOT TO MENTION SORE !