Monday, July 05, 2010
How I did on June's Goals ^_^
1. Organise my kitchen so I have one less excuse to eat out
still working on it, not quite done yet
2. Eat out less often - I have set some goals on the other goals page so I can track when I eat at home.
I am definitely making improvements on this one but I still have some work to do this month
3. Take lunch to work every day
doing really well on this one, if I don't take lunch then I get a pita filled with veggies from down the street.
4. Track EVERYTHING I eat no matter how bad a day I have
I tracked almost everything in June, so not bad at all ^_^
5. Start eating breakfast at home
this one is more challenging than lunch for me though I am making improvements
6. Keep my gym bag packed and in my car
have done this, and I have gone to the gym a few times when I would not have otherwise
7. Exercise 240 minutes per week
doing great so far, I have gone over 240 minutes every week ^_^
8. Start getting up early to go swimming at least 1 time per week
not at all lol, getting up early is a real challenge for me. I always stay up too late reading and then I need the sleep lol
9. Blog/Vlog at least 2 times per week
10. Keep my team goals tracked and up to date.
I have done this for the most part, I tend to track and update on Mondays, and some team challenges I choose not to participate in.