Goals for July
Friday, July 02, 2010
My goals for this coming month are:
1. Finish up the 10 minutes a day challenge (and continue it through the rest of the month).
2. Find another challenge that works for me. I'm thinking about trying sit-ups, but we'll see.
3. I hope to go get into the 180s before the end of the month by losing 2.5 pounds. This is in-line with my goal of .5 pounds per week. However, since I'm ahead of schedule, as long as I don't gain, I'll be happy.
4. Continue to work on establishing a list of lower glycemic index foods.
5. Make an apt. with a new endocrinologist who specializes in PCOS