Originally found on www.byebyefatpants.com
- a random meme!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed - but only because that's how they are during the day. If they were open when I went to bed, I'd sleep with them open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. I usually take my own shampoos and stuff with me on holiday, anyway.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Sheets as in duvet - tucked in at the bottom, but not around the sides. Sheets as in the sheets that cover the mattress, absolutely. I hate when it folds up under you.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Urgh, horrid question! Can I live my entire life without being attacked by either, please?
5. Do you have freckles?
I have a few. Not as many as my sisters, though!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who have no manners whatsoever.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Never, so far!
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
In my head, there's always music playing. :) Therefore, I'll dance even if there's silence.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
My pens, yes. But only if they're MY pens.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is! Sometimes, guys look BETTER in pink than girls.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or barbecue sauce.
12. What is your favorite food?
Oooh, tough choice. It depends on the country. USA: Applebee's Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce dessert or Wingzone's Honey BBQ Bone-Out Wings. UK: Caramelised butternut squash with garlic, red onions and garlic-lemon chicken breasts.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Romy And Michele's High School Reunion; Mean Girls; Gladiator; Troy (Director's Cut); Wall•E; Clueless; Fight Club; Now & Then... there's probably a million that I'm forgetting to list...
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a boy scout (not a typo), a Brownie, and a Girl Guide.
15. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I still can't drive, either.
16. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
17. Ever ran out of gas?
18. Are you lazy?
When it comes to things like washing dishes and doing laundry, yes.
19. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I remember being a witch, Dracula, and a mad scientist, but there were other things in there, too. I won my school's dress-up competition as a witch one year, when my Mum made me a fake nose. It was awesome.
20. How many languages can you speak?
I speak English. And a smattering of random words in foreign languages.
21. Who is better… Leno or Letterman?
Don't watch either.
22. Do you sing in the car?
Even although I'm not driving... usually, yes.
23. Ever eat a pierogi?
I haven't, no!
24. First concert?
I want to say PJ & Duncan, but it could have been Wet Wet Wet or Take That.
25. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy?
Sitting in Waterstones, reading a book and drinking coffee.
26. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?
Just a plain, glazed Krispy Kreme. *GUILTY*
27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have four lobe piercings, one conch piercing, one cartilage piercing, one nostril piercing, one tongue piercing (but it's my SECOND tongue piercing). I've had my lip pierced twice and taken it out twice, and am planning on getting it pierced a third time. I've got three tattoos - one tribal band around my wrist with a heart filled with a Saltire above it; one matching set of wings on my shoulders; and a stylised Aries ram/Pagan Goddess in the middle of my back, at the bottom of my neck.
And I have plans for many, many more.
28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My big sister, Linda.
29. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?
Not really. I still talk to some of them online, and maybe I'll get together with some of them at one point, but right now, online is the extent of it.
30. What is the last thing you ate?
I had a cinnamon & raisin bagel with honey.
31. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A journalist or an English teacher. Or an astronaut.
32. Name three things that are close to you:
Diluting juice, Methocarbamol, and my Nintendo DSi.
33. What was your best subject in school?
From Primary School through to High School, I was always best in English. But I did pretty well in Music, too.
34. What is your favourite restaurant?
Applebee's for sit-down restaurant. Taco Bell for fast food.
35. Any hidden talents?
36. What is your favourite girl’s name?
I'm quite partial to Elanor - it's my middle name, and if I ever have a little girl, that's what I'll give to her.
37. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
FAMOUS ATHLETE. Because then I'd be FIT AND HEALTHY. >:|
38. What are you wearing right now?
Slobby overly large shorts, peach-coloured strappy vest and underwear.
39. Did you graduate from college?
Alas, no. I was kicked out two months before completing my two-year degree in graphic design. (And it was because I couldn't pay rent on my dorm!)
40. Do you have any nicknames?
Nope. 'Trace' is probably the closest you'd get to a nickname for me.
41. How do YOU de-stress?
Personally, it's probably going to the gym. Or sitting playing video games.
42. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without food?
24 hours. I did the Trócaire 24-hour Fast last year when I was living in the Republic of Ireland, and I think I made something like 85 Euros for the charity. It was kind of awesome, but MAN, I was hungry for the entire day. People at work were very supportive, though.