What I need to hear today
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I saw this and knew it was something that would help me today.
The mistakes to avoid:
· Remorse over yesterday's failures.
· Anxiety over today's problems.
· Worry over tomorrow's uncertainty.
· Waste of the moment's opportunity.
· Procrastination with one's present duty.
· Resentment of another's success.
· Criticism of a neighbor's imperfection.
· Impatience with youth's immaturity.
· Skepticism of our nation's future.
· Unbelief in God's providence.
- William Arthur Ward, writer