Scorecard for Day 9, Saturday, May 22
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Scorecard for Day 8, 9, Saturday, May 22
1. NUTRITION GOAL
- GOAL NOT MET
- 2-3 snacks a day not exceeding 300 calories in total
- had way too many snacks today - 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1 cup tea, 1/2 cup Special K Vanialla Almond cereal, 4 steamed cauliflower flowerets, 2 steamed broccoli spears, 1/2 cheddar cheese slice, 1/2 Joe Louis (snack cake). My worst choices were the cookie and the 1/2 Joe Louis.
- total calories - 354
2. FITNESS GOAL
- strength training - 6x a week for 20m (alternate upper / lower body)
3. OTHER GOAL
- accomplish 1 housecleaning task daily
- yes - cleaned the stove exhaust fan (yuck!) and laundry
Day 9 was okay but not perfect. I exceeded my targeted calories for snacks but did not exceed my calories for the day. Got in some light cardio which was nice for a change but I found it exhausting as wearing shoes bothers the wound on my foot. It will be 3 weeks on Sunday and although the wound is healing, the bruising is still visible and because the top of my foot is still quite tender, I need to figure out ways to get in my cardio without wearing shoes. Any suggestions other than swimming?