What I'm going to do to stay motivated for the BL Sizzling Summer Challenge
Friday, May 14, 2010
5 ways I'm going to stay motivated for the 10 week challenge
1. Stay connected with my team. Chat in the chat thread instead of mainly just reading, read and comment on blogs and spark pages. Blog myself!
2. Remember how far I've come in the past year, instead of obsessing about the scale.
3. Keep up with the gym! I'm going to vary my routine by doing high intensity weight circuits and butt busting cardio sessions.
4. Fresh fruits and veggies! It will be the season for them so I'm going to eat em. For me getting my fruits and veggies in is something I struggle with, even though I love them. I'm going to keep plenty on hand ready to grab and go.
5. Most of all, I'm going to keep a positive outlook. Not only about the challenge, but in everything I do.
Let's go Mahogany Melters!!!!!