A Survey About Me
Saturday, May 08, 2010
Borrowing a survey that was borrowed from someone else, who borrowed it from someone else...
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? No doors on one closet, and other closet closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No, only certain conditioners really work for my hair...probably would never use them, so why accumulate more stuff?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? All the time.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Used to. That's why I don't bother...at least for now...just don't have the time. (Maybe some day.)
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Neither.
8. Do you have freckles? Some, but definitely more when I get out in the sun.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who can't spell the correct versions of words (i.e. their, there; your, you're; too, two, to), or people who can't use words properly (i.e. like/as, using adjectives as adverbs, putting a preposition at the end of a sentence - "where are you at?").
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No...too busy paying attention to where I'm going.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes.
13. What about pooped in the woods? No.
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yes.
15. Do you ever chew your pens or pencils? Never.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Just my "puppy" (he's 2, but I still call him my puppy)...hubby's on the road and won't be home for 3 more weeks.
17. What size is your bed? Full, but want to get a queen bed.
18. What is your Song of the week? Can't Stop Praising His Name.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure...if they want to.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Yup...not recently though.
21. What’s your least favorite movie? The Wrestler.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my back yard.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Milk (or water if I've already had enough calcium for the day).
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Used to get BBQ sauce, but don't eat chicken nuggets much anymore...too much crap that isn't good for you.
25. What is your favorite food? Do I have to name just one? I guess if I had to pick one, I'd say Lasagna.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Back to the Future series.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Hubby...over a week ago - when he went back out on the road.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes, Brownie & Girl Scout, and I still remember the Brownie song!
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Never!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Can't remember.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes.
33. Ran out of gas? Yes.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Subway 6 inch grilled chicken.
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Broccoli & Cheddar Omelet.
36. What is your usual bedtime? 10:00 PM.
37. Are you lazy? Sometimes - definitely.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Didn't dress up for Halloween, don't believe in celebrating it.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Wouldn't want to know, don't believe in that stuff.
40. How many languages can you speak? Two.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes - Better Homes & Gardens.
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln Logs!
43. Are you stubborn? Can be.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman.
45. Ever watch soap operas? A long time ago.
46. Afraid of heights? No.
47. Sing in the car? All the time!
48. Dance in the shower? No.
49. Dance in the car? No.
50. Ever used a gun? No.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Engagement pics back in Jan '05.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No..."The hills are alive, with the sound of music..."
53. Is Christmas stressful? Can be, if we let it.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes...yum!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Bananna cream! (That's a fruit pie, isn't it?)
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? No, but I do believe that there are demons/evil spirits that would appear to people as what has been described as ghosts.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes...like I had a dream I been somewhere or done something before that I was currently doing for the first time.
59. Take a vitamin daily? Yes.
60. Wear slippers? Yes, as soon as I walk in the door.
61. Wear a bath robe? After I get out of the shower, or if it's cold.
62. What do you wear to bed? Usually sweats, but in the summer knee-length night gowns/sleep shirts.
63. First concert? Don't remember, but one of my favorites was the Brooklyn Gospel Tabernacle Choir...probably not the type of concert most folks would be thinking of.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-Mart, because that's what I have locally, but prefer Target when I can get to one.
65. Nike or Adidas? New Balance.
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither, don't eat that stuff.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope.
69. Ever take dance lessons? No.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? N/A...already married, and he's a truck driver.
71. Can you curl your tongue? No.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74. Own any record albums? Not anymore.
75. Own a record player? No.
76. Regularly burn incense? No, but I like scented candles.
77. Ever been in love? Yes, still am!
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Annie Moses Band.
79. What was the last concert you saw? Can't remember.
80.Hot tea or cold tea? Hot.
81.Tea or coffee? Either...like them both.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Truvia sweetner.
83.Can you swim well? Yes.
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Most of the time - very patient!
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ, but then again not the typical wedding music most folks would expect either.
87.Ever won a contest? Yes.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Neither...yuck!
90. Can you knit or crochet? Have before, a little or each, but not in a long time.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? Already married.
93. If married, how long have you been married? Four years in June 2010.
94. Who was your HS crush? Steve Taylor.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Never.
96. Do you have kids? Stepchildren only...so far.
97. Do you want kids? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
98. Whats your favorite color? Blue.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? My husband!!!!
100. Did you watch LOST last night? No...I've never seen it.